1) Edit, rewrite, edit, rewrite, fiddle, fret and send off articles/novel (ha ha) for review at conference. Must arrive Tuesday, March 30. Hello, Overnight Mail. [NOTE: Hey, who messed with my calendar? March 30 is MONDAY, not Tuesday!]
2) Attend new membership class at church tomorrow morning beginning at 8:30 am. IN LESS THAN EIGHT HOURS. And it’s an hour’s drive to get there. Kill me now.
3) Become a Morning Person.
4) Cook meals.
5) Get hair cut.
6) Work extra hours on Sunday in preparation for being away at conference next weekend. Then work all week.
7) Freak out about being fat.
8) Find newly purchased lost lip pencil.
9) Clean off desk.
10) Launder clothes.
11) Plan wardrobe for writing conference next week. Freak out about being fat. Consider eating cookies.
12) Download information required for writers conference.
13) Go to bed immediately.
14) The end.
15) I mean it. Go to bed.
16) Me, not you. GO. TO. BED.