Since you were last here:
1) My four children had early morning dental appointments. One had a cavity.
2) A guy came and installed new laminate counter-tops in my kitchen and master bathroom and new vinyl in my laundry room and adjoining bathroom. He arrived at 8 a.m. two separate mornings.
3) I painted the laundry room and adjoining bathroom (midnight to 3 a.m. . . . I vow to never paint again.)
4) I participated in two telephone conference calls with my company.
5) I worked my regular forty hours.
6) I had a temporary crown installed in my jaw. Ouch and ouch and ouch again.
7) My hair colorist had mercy on me and colored the uppermost portion of my hair so I have no obvious roots.
8) My husband arrived home for three days!
Tomorrow? I am leaving my house at 5 a.m. (that is four hours and twenty minutes from now) to catch a 7:30 a.m. flight to New York where I have a work meeting and then will attend the company Christmas party. I know. I am very fancy. Well, not really. But I will be in Manhattan on business anyway.
While I’m gone my husband will be here. You’ll recall he’s already working in Southern California. This is the first time he’s been “home” since October. It was nice to see him for awhile and to hear him snore while I worked.
And now I’m going to bed to get a hoped-for solid four hours of sleep.