The bickering makes me crazy. It makes me screaming crazy. My 6-year old wants her beloved teenage brother (almost 16 years old!) to play video games with her. You’d think this would be a simple matter, easily accomplished, but the teenager cannot ease up on the 6-year old and he always plays to win, despite her screams of frustration and her tears and subsequently, my screams of frustration. (No tears.)
I am pretty sure I will not miss this part of motherhood. Other things I will not miss include:
1) Washing dishes that I did not use.
2) Picking up balled up socks.
3) The noise, noise, noise, noise.
4) Sticky doorknobs. (What? Your doorknobs to the kids’ areas in your house don’t get sticky?)
5) Unflushed toilets.
6) Losing all the scissors in the house.
7) Tripping over shoes in the middle of the room.
8) Empty milk cartons in the fridge.
10) Bickering in the car.
Frequency movie download If I do miss those things, I’ll just borrow someone’s kids for an hour or two until I come back to my senses.