I’ve been tagged to post 8 random things . . . I’m pretty sure I’ve done this recently, but this is for my blogging buddy in Australia.
1) My toenails are always polished, but my fingernails never are.
2) I am the only one who ever turns off the upstairs bathroom light. I do so at least ten times a day.
3) I never go to bed before 11 p.m. unless I’m sick.
4) I do a Google search on my friend, Lori Bumstead, regularly. We became friends in second grade, but drifted apart eventually. I still wonder whatever happened to her. (Google has been unhelpful in this quest for information.) Lori, where are you?
5) I used to write songs in college. Once I wrote one called “Dead Butterflies” which was complete nonsense.
6) Almost every one of my elementary school photographs shows me wearing orange, usually orange polyester. I have never willingly worn orange since (except for that college talent show in which I wore orange polyester and white go-go boots in a crazy humor attempt).
7) I still miss the television show “thirtysomething.”
8) I am on a never-ending quest for the perfect healthy muffin recipe. I love muffins but no one else in my family does. (What’s wrong with them.)
Consider yourself tagged if you haven’t yet done this fun little exercise. You’re it!