Well, time flies. That is a persistent truth I keep bumping up against. How has a week gone by without a post?
Here are things on my mind:
- My heel pain. My self-diagnosed plantar fasciitis has morphed into Achilles tendon pain (again). I am limping and riveted by this pain. Ouch.
- I can’t believe Thanksgiving is next week. I need to plan a menu and buy some food.
- The weather has cooled down and it’s lovely. I was hot since May, so it’s nice to be chilly.
- My mom came for a visit but has detoured to Palm Springs to stay with my aunt for a few days.
- My son’s high school play has two more performances and then it’s over. It’s been a long two months of rehearsals and preparation. Next week he has a whole week off school for Thanksgiving break and is scheduled to work 30 hours at Legoland.
- Did I mention that my heel hurts up the back of my leg?
- Last week, I saw the sunset at the beach five times, I think. It was glorious. It never gets old for me, seeing the sky at the beach as the sun slides beyond the horizon.
- I dropped my iPhone 4 about a month ago and cracked the screen. My replacement phone is due to arrive on Friday and I am beyond excited. It’s a bigger, better iPhone and I am looking forward to no longer running out of room when I take three hundred photos of the same sunset and stuff like this: