1) Until I was in college, I had no idea that basketball players had any sort of strategy. I thought each game was basically a free-for-all. Even professional games.
2) I hate parties. I hate to mingle and make small talk, especially with other introverts.
3) While my husband was out of town, I purchased and consumed a pint of Ben & Jerry’s ice cream for lunch.
4) I’m a lackadaisical housekeeper.
5) I had to look up “lackadaisical” in the red dictionary I keep by my desk.
6) I have some unread magazines from 2002 that I am convinced I will read some day.
7) My storage room is a disaster. Again.
8) I have been meaning to look up information about lilacs for about three years. I need to know how to prune my big old bush in the front yard and I wonder why my little bush in the backyard won’t bloom. I never remember to do the research.
9) My desk is covered in dust.
10) I can’t wait until the new season of “Survivor” starts. I have watched every season. I think I would be an excellent “survivor” except that I despise camping and sleeping on the ground. And if I don’t shower every day I get cranky.